Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Life Without Coffee (or Caffeine)...


VA introduced Team 308 to this lovely mug.  I later received this mug from VA for my birthday.  It's still one of my favorites.  Thanks VA!
Emily and I were chatting the other day about the lame things we do when we are so tired.  It's pretty amazing the careless and spacey things I do without my cup of Joe or when I am desperately in need of more java.  And I'm often tired so this list keeps growing.  So my question for you is...my life without coffee means...?  You fill in the blank.  Let's keep this list going as we keep enjoying the lovely and beneficial effects from our cups of coffee/caffeine.  And post a picture of your favorite coffee mug just for fun!

My Life Without Coffee...

Is walking into the shower with my house shoes on.  It's terrible.  I realize the tragedy a little to late to save the shoes.  It is the feeling of my fluffy house shoes feeling really heavy at first followed by wetness from the water.  Good times.

Is putting my shirt on backwards or inside out.  And then having it pointed out to me or discovering my error later in the day.

Is forgetting to put the water I filled and measured in my coffee pot in the actual machine.  I am so guilty of this.  I will fill my coffee pot with water  and turn on the coffee machine, but forget to pour the water in the machine.  Eventually I discover my machine in agony and/or I discover I have no coffee...a very sad moment.






No comments:

Post a Comment